QUARRY PAC "DZVIN" is one of the activities of the enterprise, which is carried out on the basis of a SPECIAL PERMIT for subsoil use № 6339 issued on April 26, 2019 by the State Service of Geology and Subsoil of Ukraine.
This document gives the company a permit for the extraction of sandstones blocks suitable for the production of slabs and stone products, as well as the production of building rubble and household stones.
QUARRY PAC "DZVIN" is a modern incorporation of extraction and processing natural sandstones with two locations:
- a manufacturing plant of stone products,
- sandstone quarry "Pereyma".
Natural stone factory
A specially design for the "Quarry" (“Kameniarna) and newly built has the latest equipment from European companies. It is situated in the village Kosiv, Chortkiv district, Ternopil region, Ukraine
Our certified equipment:
- multidisc center NT-100 + SMcompanies SIMEC;
- machine for edging and carving products M 960 5-axis center of the PEDRINI company;
- cable cutting machines KXL-1800, KXL-1500 of the XINDA company;
- machines for processing of face surfaces TC-6;
- milling machines;
- 3D machine 1220;
- The machine for cutting of balusters of CB-2, chamfers (5 mm), straws.
With this certified equipment we provide high quality products at affordable price for our customers.
QUARRY is fully equipped with materials and equipments, has superior conditions and ample opportunities to provide various types of services.
QUARRY`s specialists are ready to implement any orders of your desires, or will offer their own choice of options.
QUARRY offers various types of services and products, both ready-made and custom-made.
The quality of our products is based on the quality of the source material - SANDSTONE from the quarry "Pereima", which is a sedimentary rock formed from sand, granular and cemented clay, siliceous and other mineral inclusions. It is a material that was created by nature itself, which clearly combines all the data relevant to the premium class: environmental friendliness, compressive strength, frost resistance, water permeability and water absorption, resistance to chemicals, abrasion and density, ease of use, combination in use and, most importantly - durability.
Our stone has passed the full stage of inspections, received the Certificate of Conformity, the Passport of radiation quality which certify its naturalness, quality and ecological purity.
Sandstone mining (Quarry) PEREIMA is located just 1.5 km from the village of Zvynyach, Chortkiv district, Ternopil region.
The significance of the location is that the river Pereyma flows nearby, the right tributary of the Seret, the left tributary of the Dniester in the Black Sea basin.
There is a convenient entrance to the quarry, which is important in the organization of production activities, as well as the method of stone extraction.
The stones are lays shallow and extracted from quarries of open mine as a blocks.
The block of stones are ready for further processing that meets the requirements of the current standards for physical and technical characteristics, dimensions, solidity and shape.
We do not practice to use the explosion method, which negatively affects the quality of the stones and harm environment.
The deposit is being extracted by a Liebherr 974 crawler excavator with a shovel of 5, and the stone is being transported by vehicles KRAZ-256.
The quarry contains usual for sandstones colors of gray, red and gray-red. Also we can mix the color for every taste of customers, from reddish-red to light gray with faint shades of yellow, both pure and with patterns.
Professionalism of employees with combination of physical and technical data allows to create exclusive product for any request and satisfactory for clients
From the very first time, so-called stone era, natural stone has been used and utilized. Pyramids, crypts, monuments, castles, palaces, manors, temples are the evidence of it and it is worth focusing on stone as a material and products from it.
PAC "Dzvin" has developed and approved permits, namely:
- Report on mineral reserves, approved by Protocol №4369 issued on May 4, 2018 by the State Commission on Reserves of Ukraine.
- Environmental Impact Assessment Report of PAC Dzvin's planned activities on sandstone extraction at the Pereima deposit located on the territory of Ternopil region, Chortkiv district, Zvyniatska village council, approved by the Conclusion on environmental impact assessment №04 / 339-201810101905 / 1 issued on February 25, 2019 year of the Department of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Ternopil Regional State Administration.
- The project of development and reclamation of the Pereima deposit in the Chortkiv district of the Ternopil region was approved by the State Service of Geology and Subsoil of Ukraine.
- Act of transfer of the explored field "Pereima" for industrial study in 2019.
- Act on granting a mining allotment № 3483 issued on July 5, 2019 by the State Labor Service of Ukraine.
- Radiation quality passport for raw materials and paving slabs.
- Certificate of Compliance.