QUARRY PAC "DZVIN" is one of the activities of the enterprise, which is carried out on the basis of a SPECIAL PERMIT for subsoil use № 6339 issued on April 26, 2019 by the State Service of Geology and Subsoil of Ukraine.
This document gives the company a permit for the extraction of sandstones blocks suitable for the production of slabs and stone products, as well as the production of building rubble and household stones.
PAC "Dzvin" has developed and approved permits, namely:
- Report on mineral reserves, approved by Protocol №4369 issued on May 4, 2018 by the State Commission on Reserves of Ukraine.
- Environmental Impact Assessment Report of PAC Dzvin's planned activities on sandstone extraction at the Pereima deposit located on the territory of Ternopil region, Chortkiv district, Zvyniatska village council, approved by the Conclusion on environmental impact assessment №04 / 339-201810101905 / 1 issued on February 25, 2019 year of the Department of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Ternopil Regional State Administration.
- The project of development and reclamation of the Pereima deposit in the Chortkiv district of the Ternopil region was approved by the State Service of Geology and Subsoil of Ukraine.
- Act of transfer of the explored field "Pereima" for industrial study in 2019.
- Act on granting a mining allotment № 3483 issued on July 5, 2019 by the State Labor Service of Ukraine.
- Radiation quality passport for raw materials and paving slabs.
- Certificate of Compliance.